Tuesday 29 December 2009

FYI

Okay, so this is a little selfish, but am getting a little bored of telling the same story over and over, and seeing friends tip-toe around.

Did I have a good Christmas?

NO.

Adie left me on Christmas eve. and has since told me there is no chance of getting back together.
A few months a go she told me she no longer finds me attractive, this was a terrible blow, but I was just about coping. Then a few weeks later she falls in love with another guy. Nothing happened between her and this other guy (he’s happily married), but it made her realize she doesn’t love me enough to be with me.
So it is now over.
But we are trying to stay friends.

I’m struggling to cope. I don’t know what I supposed to do, but I’m taking it one day at a time and hopefully I get out the other end.

1 comment:

  1. You will indeed mate. You know what I did this time last year when tragedy struck? Threw myself into drawing, and it worked (as in kept me sane). I've seen your stuff - it's bloody good, so pick up those pencils and get scribbling!

    ReplyDelete